Frantically, trying to figure out why
this was happening to me, I compiled what I do know and came up with this:
These are the facts surrounding my life:
1. Zomba Publishing Contract states before and after works
given prior to Hi-Five’s placements. Could they have known of works presented
and placed through Lee Marcus/Jake Salazar? ‘Keep Standing Tall’ was used as a theme song on a popular television sitcom.
2. Police involvement – all my life, Friends and
In-Laws / Detroit’s Chief of Police – Napoleon
Best friend’s family closely
associated w/ Police
Brother in-law police
3a. Lee Marcus –
Family is police
3b. Jake Salazar – Partnered w/ Lee
3c. (5) Five works given to Lee/Jake: ‘Keep Standing Tall’, ‘It’s Love/I’m what
you need’, ‘where are you now?’, ‘I need you
here’, and ‘Just for you.’
4. Police ruled in favor of Sharon Deasfernandez after she hit my son w/
her car while he was in front of our house playing. She had no remorse as if it was deliberate.
5. Police never followed up on domestic violence
case against husband.
6. Father accused of allegedly killing a police
officer in 1969.
7. Mother used to cry all the time at night, hated my father, kept secrets,
raised to go to school, not allowed her children to participate in after school activities, no outside contact with schoolmates,
no phone privileges, only kingdom hall was allowed.
8. Mother tried to conceal truth by pressuring me, sent letter to governor, she found Dr. to discredit me without enough time to give wide range diagnosis, added emotional stress, courts dismissed son hit by car, sister raped and double homicide.
9. Family succumb to violent acts, possibly to
10. Mail tampering – search warrant advised I was
under surveillance – would explain mail tampering.
11. Court dismissed/ignored request to assign
counsel to avoid protraction due to mismanagement.
This was definitely signs that something just was not right and that
this was no accident.
I was beginning to believe that I was that girl that was being
pressured into committing suicide.
Given the information, at this time, I was still unable to understand
which pieces were relevant and which was coincidental. Of course, I continued onward and so did the
However, now I can access information that has remained hidden…
eBook Full Version Music Business: It’s A Dirty Game!: Autobiography of Tiwanda Gail ‘Ne Ne’Lovelace $9.99